A democratic, peaceful, prosperous and progress society with respect to human rights for all without discrimination.
We strive to build & strengthen community capacity and empower the poor, mobilized, and excluded people to address their development needs through integration and coordination at local, regional, national and international levels.
Strategies in reflection of Objectives:
- Facilitate the provision of basic health and education services, by ensuring the functioning and strengthening of health and education facilities.
- Empower deprive segment of society women, children, farmers to their basic rights.
- To alleviate extreme poverty through strengthening the indigenous livelihood mechanism, microfinance and building of community physical infrastructure.
- To undertake policy level research, advocacy and provide capacity building opportunities to the civil society organizations and government institutions through Research and Resources Development Centre (RRDC).
- Work through government, civil society organizations, and international community to strive Afghan Refugees for their basic rights and strengthen their resources.
- Capacity building
- Technical and financial
- Research and knowledge building
- Networking and advocacy