- Facilitate the provision of basic health and education services, by ensuring the functioning and strengthening of health and education facilities.
- Empower deprive segment of society women, children, farmers to their basic rights.
- To alleviate extreme poverty through strengthening the indigenous livelihood mechanism, microfinance and building of community physical infrastructure.
- To undertake policy level research, advocacy and provide capacity building opportunities to the civil society organizations and government institutions through Research and Resources Development Centre (RRDC).
- Work through government, civil society organizations, and international community to strive Afghan Refugees for their basic rights and strengthen their resources.
- Capacity building
- Technical and financial
- Research and knowledge building
- Networking and advocacy
- Peace and democracy
- Religious and cultural freedom
- Gender equality
- Decentralization of power and resources
- Regional cooperation